Back from service (overhaul + Crystal)

I fell in love with this tropical dial. The picture doesn’t do it justice but the text and crosshairs are super sharp/clean seem unaffected by the wear (in fact it shimmers/glows in certain light). Anybody else have a dial this heavily tarnished lol?

I fell in love with this tropical dial. The picture doesn’t do it justice but the text and crosshairs are super sharp/clean seem unaffected by the wear (in fact it shimmers/glows in certain light). Anybody else have a dial this heavily tarnished lol?

Totally see why you fell for this! My Polerouter Sub continues to mesmerize me for that same reason

SM 600 with a lot of fade...
pxl_20210712_233436616-jpg.1252633

More here;
https://omegaforums.net/threads/omega-seamaster-600-patinated-or-just-ruined.134031/

It's a gilt dial, that's why the texts are crisp, as it's just empty space and base material

Beautiful watch and incredible condition

I serviced one for a member here a few years ago that had am amazing dial...

His photo after I returned it...

I serviced one for a member here a few years ago that had am amazing dial...

His photo after I returned it...

Wow love it! Ur quite famous on this forum(I’ve seen ur name here and there hehe) keep up the great work!