Forums Latest Members
  1. a1watch May 3, 2012

Aircraft Quiz

This should be an easy quiz for those who have even a modicum of knowledge about aircraft.
    However, the answer may surprise you . .

.The Question:

"What is the primary advantage of rotary-winged aircraft
    over fixed-winged aircraft?"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I got it wrong, too!
    [​IMG]
    I got it wrong, too!

Trev likes this.
  2. bczolone May 3, 2012

Dang! I missed it too.

3. ulackfocus May 3, 2012

A perfect time to give her a boost up into her seat. :D

4. Steve May 3, 2012

Nice whirlybird..:p