S Posts 1 Likes 0 Selvam ·Jan 26, 2023 Hi, Someone can help me to identify it's authentic watch? I had bought it from a seller in ebay.
Posts 1,556 Likes 3,119 josiahg52 ·Jan 26, 2023 Man, I'm getting good. Spotted the good movement but shitty everything else.
Posts 786 Likes 841 masteroftime ·Jan 26, 2023 josiahg52 Man, I'm getting good. Spotted the good movement but shitty everything else. However, it's important to note that the movement is in awful condition.
Posts 7,074 Likes 56,674 noelekal ·Jan 26, 2023·Home For Wayward Watches josiahg52 Man, I'm getting good. Spotted the good movement but shitty everything else. Participation in Omega Forums has as way of doing that for a person.
Posts 1,556 Likes 3,119 josiahg52 ·Jan 26, 2023 noelekal Participation in Omega Forums has as way of doing that for a person. Yep.
Posts 5,660 Likes 9,496 watchyouwant ·Jan 26, 2023 Short question without any introduction of a new member = Short answer: No.
Posts 3,642 Likes 7,740 mac_omega ·Jan 27, 2023 S Selvam Hi, Someone can help me to identify it's authentic watch? I had bought it from a seller in ebay.
Posts 18,728 Likes 38,876 JimInOz ·Jan 27, 2023·Melbourne Australia Dan S Did you notice the alignment of the watch in the case? Too busy gazing at that beautiful movement 🙄. What a pile of shit, that's the worst 500 series movement I've seen from eBay.
Posts 2,799 Likes 3,726 Donn Chambers ·Jan 27, 2023 Yep. Real (and very tired) movement in a fake kit, and not a very good one at that - has all the old tells of a fake that many of the newer kits don’t have (Caseback, back of lugs, bezel, crown). Demand a refund.