Forums Latest Members

SOLD Auricoste type 20 military issued flyback chronograph

1. Faz Nov 21, 2016

Hello all,

Up for sale is this great Auricoste type 20 French military issued fly back dual register chronograph from1954 . The original dial in dual register configuration is excellent. It has turned to a beautiful dark chocolate colour. The radium markers barely glow. Hands are might have been replaced during one of its numerous services during its "career" as each FG engraving indicates a service/overhaul as per requirement of the ministry of defence. First FG engraving is faint and dates from 1961. Last FG engraving is 1980. It was decommissioned shortly after I suspect. The chromium covered brass case is very good. The crown is original based on my research. The engravings on the case back are sharp and clearly visible except for the first 1961 FG. Thie serial number issue number are extremely crisp.
    IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0072.JPG
    The watch was serviced last year by Shane Ede in Toronto. The watch keeps excellent time and the Lemania 2040 caliber with fly back complication and all other functions are crisp and work as intended.
    IMG_0062.JPG
    Specs
    Dimensions: Width = 38mm (excluding winding crown) - lug to lug = 48mm. Lug width 18mm.
    Crystal = Acrylic
    Movement = signed Auricoste Lemania caliber 2040 with fly back complication. Functions flawlessly.
    Case = Chromium plated brass
    Case back = Stainless steel case back. Serial and issue numbers as well as FG ENGRAVINGS FORM 1961 to 1980.
    Crown = Original - un-signed.

***I will consider trading towards a matte dial Rolex GMT Master ref 16750 with $$ from me.

Price = USD $ 3100.00 shipped to Canada and the CONUS - Full refund if misrepresented in any way. **International shipping at cost. Please inquire.
    Watch ships from Canada
    Payment by wire preferred - Paypal with fees OK if you have impeccable and verifiable references
    My numerous and impeccable references are available on request

Contact by private message please...
    IMG_0073.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0070.JPG
    Edited Nov 21, 2016
    gminnj, George.A, Lonestar and 6 others like this.
  2. Faz Nov 21, 2016

Ohpf!

LawBrk and chadpowe11 like this.
  3. Faz Nov 24, 2016

Sold! to the gentleman in California..:cool:

oddboy likes this.
  4. sliceoftime_ Nov 24, 2016

I missed this! :(

Congrats to the buyer!