Forums Latest Members
  1. panamavin Jul 20, 2014

I have the PO, and just got the speedy. But am still lusting after the 41.5 skyfall AT! When it came time to decide PO or AT last year I went PO but the desire for the AT is still burning. With the speedy I feel I have an icon watch and am completely in love so getting rid of her is not an option. So that leaves my PO possibly on the block. And at this point I know the common consensus is buy the AT or save for the AT but at the moment I'm in the dog house for buying the speedy and like the feel of my own bed! :p So can somebody slap me upside the head please for not being happy with the PO and tell me everything is all right!

2. speedbird Jul 20, 2014

I just bought an AT. It's the perfect watch. Perfect. I'm not helping I know....

3. panamavin Jul 20, 2014

Yeah and I feel like there are so many options in the sub $1000 category for dive watches I can have the AT, the speedy and a knocker of a dive watch. And btw, I really like the PO but when it comes to the AT there's just something about it I can't explain!

4. ulackfocus Jul 20, 2014

I bought the Skyfall AT over quite a few blue dialed watches, including heavyweights like the Breguet Marine.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it." - Oscar Wilde

5. ctime3 Jul 21, 2014

I agree with all. I have the aqua terra bumblebee and the speedy pro. Of the two I love the aqua terra: Size fits every occasion. The simplicity of no complications really brings out the beauty of the markers and the date. The hands represent older models with a small hour hand and the larger triangle minute hand. I would save up for the master co axial aqua terra. It has the trifecta: co axial, si14 and anti magnetic. Good luck

6. jcmartinez98 Jul 21, 2014

let's see pics of the PO.

7. panamavin Jul 21, 2014

Here's a shot of the PO. Got it late last year from an AD complete with all links, boxes and paperwork.

uploadfromtaptalk1405976775324.jpg

8. panamavin Jul 22, 2014

OK so for those with the AT... Skyfall or Opaline Silver?

9. epl108 Jul 22, 2014

Blue. Definitely the blue "skyfall" dial.

bigdubnick likes this.
  10. Fusion Jul 23, 2014

Love the aqua terra, you can't go wrong.
    2014-05-16 15.46.40.jpg

oops, that didn't help. Sorry :(
    Nice PO though. I have a regular seamster pro 300 and they are awesome all arounders.

11. Alex_TA Jul 23, 2014

Disgusting watch! Please don't buy it

[​IMG]

Icaras, khoalety and ulackfocus like this.
  12. glosasso Jul 27, 2014

[​IMG]

My AT sporting a new Hirsch strap.

persco likes this.
  13. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Jul 27, 2014

AT trumps PO for daily use. Lighter and dressier (for sport watch).
    AT dial1 lR.jpg

NT931 likes this.
  14. panamavin Jul 27, 2014

No more torture... Went on watch recon before bed. Omega Aqua Terra Skyfall 41.5 inbound on Thursday. Pics to follow. Ya'll killed my wallet on this one but victory will be mine!

Alex_TA, Icaras, repoman and 5 others like this.
  15. ulackfocus Jul 27, 2014

Nice! :thumbsup:

You have landed yourself on the list of "Members Who Owe Pictures". We look forward to seeing the new addition.

Icaras, panamavin and citizenrich like this.
  16. panamavin Jul 27, 2014

I've never been so happy to be on the members who owe pictures list as I am right now.
    :)

17. jimbow Jul 28, 2014

I am in the opposite camp. I bought an AT Skyfall earlier this year and hanker after a PO. Don't get me wrong, I love my AT - it is my favourite piece - but I would love a PO.

18. Hijak Jul 28, 2014

The AT still tourtures me and it's pictures like this that do it...
    very nice shot H!:thumbsup:

Edit: I will have my 38.5mm blue dialed Skyfall some day!

panamavin likes this.
  19. panamavin Jul 28, 2014

This could lead to another discussion... Do you need both the AT and the PO? I'm inclined to say yes. And like Jimbow I think once you own one you want the other... So. Why not have both?!!? And yes all of the shots in this post made my decision that much easier. Although PayPal did call me today to verify transactions and tell me to slow down! ;-)

tpatta likes this.
  20. panamavin Jul 28, 2014

Out of curiosity what made you go AT first? I went in thinking AT and kept putting the PO on. Much has been said about the lighting in the boutique being bad and once you see pictures of the AT in the wild it looks a lot better. Another thing, I like the PO on the bracelet, but I love it on the OEM rubber strap. When I was making my decision I went with the bracelet because it would be more expense to get after. I have the rubber strap on it now and love it!