Astronauts stranded in space due to multiple issues with Boeing's Starliner

“If it’s Boeing, I’m not going”

The two astronauts who flew aboard the starliner are still stuck off-world and are now extending their flight duration for the third time as Boeing and NASA attempt to sort out helium leaks, RCS thruster problems, as 5 out of 8 thrusters failed to work correctly during the docking. After recent testing while docked 7/8 appeared to work, so 4 of the broken ones “fixed themselves” for the test. If it were me I’d thumb a lift home.

https://www.livescience.com/space/s...and-the-window-for-a-return-flight-is-closing

Boeing-Starliner-Spacecraft-Docked-to-Space-Station.jpg

Will they send SpaceX to the rescue? 🙄

Will they send SpaceX to the rescue? 🙄

Nah they'll probably send a 737Max!
And Elon Musk will be so upset at their refusal he might call them pedos

Nah they'll probably send a 737Max!
And Elon Musk will be so upset at their refusal he might call them pedos

Something wrong with stringing up all the pedos? Seems like an odd place to attack even in typical Anti-elon circles.

“If it’s Boeing, I’m not going”

The two astronauts who flew aboard the starliner are still stuck off-world and are now extending their flight duration for the third time as Boeing and NASA attempt to sort out helium leaks, RCS thruster problems, as 5 out of 8 thrusters failed to work correctly during the docking. After recent testing while docked 7/8 appeared to work, so 4 of the broken ones “fixed themselves” for the test. If it were me I’d thumb a lift home.

https://www.livescience.com/space/s...and-the-window-for-a-return-flight-is-closing

Boeing-Starliner-Spacecraft-Docked-to-Space-Station.jpg
Send the managers who signed off on this shit up into space to fix it.

Send the managers who signed off on this shit up into space to fix it.

Ohh No! They will never return, managers fixing things????

Something wrong with stringing up all the pedos? Seems like an odd place to attack even in typical Anti-elon circles.

Are you aware that when Musk came up with the hare brained scheme to rescue the kids trapped in the cave with a submarine and was knocked back by the experts that actually did the rescue, Musk had a hissy fit and accused the rescuers of being pedos

Why am I not surprised ?

Granted, I am not a rocket surgeon, but this is getting quite alarming that Boeing can't get anything right these days..

This is what happen to companies that are run by brainless bean counters that have no idea of what the company's core business is or how it works, because these pricks are too busy paying themselves bonuses to actually listen to the people that do know, in fact they usually sack those that know how things work in order to save money so as to pay for the bonuses!

This is what happen to companies that are run by brainless bean counters that have no idea of what the company's core business is or how it works, because these pricks are too busy paying themselves bonuses to actually listen to the people that do know, in fact they usually sack those that know how things work in order to save money so as to pay for the bonuses!

This has been happening.

Are you aware that when Musk came up with the hare brained scheme to rescue the kids trapped in the cave with a submarine and was knocked back by the experts that actually did the rescue, Musk had a hissy fit and accused the rescuers of being pedos

I mean, yes but no, more of the 95% anti-elon crowd making mountains out of molehills ... https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50695593

It's not so much the bean counters these days as the MBAs, with their mantra of "profit at any cost"....

The guy was not a "pedo" and Elon based his defense on the idea that it was just a joke...

This story is partially true. Boeing is extending the mission to evaluate the leaking thrusters because the thrusters will burn up on reentry and they will lose the opportunity to examine them.

From Boeing to pedos...::facepalm1::

The guy was not a "pedo" and Elon based his defense on the idea that it was just a joke...
Which is inherently the problem these days- that people with tremendous influence say what they want when they want in reaction to things that rub them the wrong way (founded or unfounded) and don’t acknowledge that their words have consequences. Then when they are held to account for their words, they twist the reality of their childish and reckless behavior as being “taken out of context” or “I was just jookiing - gawwd people are too uptight these days, you can’t say anything anymore”.
You can say anything you want- just don’t be surprised when people hold you accountable for it.

Which is inherently the problem these days- that people with tremendous influence say what they want when they want in reaction to things that rub them the wrong way (founded or unfounded) and don’t acknowledge that their words have consequences. Then when they are held to account for their words, they twist the reality of their childish and reckless behavior as being “taken out of context” or “I was just jookiing - gawwd people are too uptight these days, you can’t say anything anymore”.
You can say anything you want- just don’t be surprised when people hold you accountable for it.

Unfortunately people aren't being held accountable. There's a large population in the USA who are saying some democrats and elected officials are pedophiles. There's even a "joke" in our own humor thread that suggests this.

(Never forget.)