Art Deco Omega, need help

Hi Guys,

I'm about to buy this Omega Art deco (late 30s according to serial No.). I think the movement, dial and hands are original. The watch is in working condition.
My concern is the case, haven't seen one of those before.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Take a look at the numerals on the minutes chapter ring. They are partly hidden by the dial opening! I suspect the case is not original to the movement. Is this watch coming out of somewhere in Europe?

The case looks like if it is a separate production, i.e. either a case adapted to the movement, or purpose made recently for the movement.

It should have marks at the inside back, either by Omega or alternative case makers like Dennison etc
Edited:

That case is delightful but as others have noted,
You’re missing an all important picture, which is the one showing the engravings inside the case back. If the seller hasn’t willingly provided it that’s not a good sign.

The watch is almost worthless as a collectors item if it is not Omega or at least originally made by the Omega importer in the country where the watch was first sold.
I’ve seen many watches on the American market with generic cases adapted to movements imported from Switzerland. Those were not Omega brands but the functioning is the same.
Best regards