Are original prints available?

Posts
361
Likes
560
Hi guys are there any original prints of this 40s print around or do they ever come up ?
Thanks

 
Posts
2,997
Likes
4,752
where is the purple heart? -- oh it is out in the rain.
 
Posts
678
Likes
5,568
Interesting ad, it should carry a bit of fine print saying “Switzerland and Omega also made a huge amount of money supplying the Nazis with watches as well”… 😉
 
Posts
6,840
Likes
10,656
Stupid comment ^^
 
Posts
361
Likes
560
Interesting ad, it should carry a bit of fine print saying “Switzerland and Omega also made a huge amount of money supplying the Nazis with watches as well”… 😉
You mean like the bankers did too 😊
 
Posts
361
Likes
560
I am only interested in the artistry as I have the 6b pictured as a bit of advertising, I have learned it was an advert in the BHI magazine in 1946 so I’ll be keeping a lookout for a copy.
 
Posts
2,803
Likes
3,733
Hi guys are there any original prints of this 40s print around or do they ever come up ?
Thanks

Your best bet is to look on eBay and see if someone is selling an advert pulled from a magazine - people do collect these. I had a Speedmaster ad framed in my office. Some sellers have taken scans of popular ones and blown them up to a larger size.

Just search for “Omega watch ad”
 
Posts
15,951
Likes
47,910
Interesting ad, it should carry a bit of fine print saying “Switzerland and Omega also made a huge amount of money supplying the Nazis with watches as well”… 😉
A lot of German requirements during WWII (watches, etc.) were supplied by German manufactures. Wasn’t Switzerland neutral?
 
Posts
361
Likes
560
Your best bet is to look on eBay and see if someone is selling an advert pulled from a magazine - people do collect these. I had a Speedmaster ad framed in my office. Some sellers have taken scans of popular ones and blown them up to a larger size.

Just search for “Omega watch ad”
I’ll keep my eyes open thanks mate
 
Posts
678
Likes
5,568
A lot of German requirements during WWII (watches, etc.) were supplied by German manufactures. Wasn’t Switzerland neutral?