Are discounts on Speedmaster Professional Sapphire not a thing?

So passing in Dubai for a few days and have visited a few official Omega dealers and the max they are willing to offer is 10% + VAT so about 15% and this seems to be standard across the shops. Tried for more but they just don’t budge. Have discounts gone down here in this area as I know many people have said it’s usually very beneficial to buy the watch in the Middle East. Would really appreciate anyone’s insight and guidance based on their previous experience of buying in Dubai.

Margins have been squeezed over the last few years, there just isn't as much margin as there used to be. 15% these days isn't too bad.

If there's an impending recession as some predict, I'll predict you'll see more discounts, more supply

So passing in Dubai for a few days and have visited a few official Omega dealers and the max they are willing to offer is 10% + VAT so about 15% and this seems to be standard across the shops. Tried for more but they just don’t budge. Have discounts gone down here in this area as I know many people have said it’s usually very beneficial to buy the watch in the Middle East. Would really appreciate anyone’s insight and guidance based on their previous experience of buying in Dubai.
I got my Speedy FOIS at the airport duty free in 2019 and got around 15% off. I think 10% off is fairly standard to start with. Anything extra is a bonus.

I buy my Seamaster 300M at the schiphol amsterdam airport this year, and got around 17% off. I think this is standard for any one who's travel from amsterdam airport

I got my Speedy FOIS at the airport duty free in 2019 and got around 15% off. I think 10% off is fairly standard to start with. Anything extra is a bonus.

2019 ! Before the Virus. I could get 25% on my Planet Ocean at that time. This year i can not get my AD to give 5% on a Hesalit Speedy in Australia.

2019 ! Before the Virus. I could get 25% on my Planet Ocean at that time. This year i can not get my AD to give 5% on a Hesalit Speedy in Australia.
25% off as well on my Racing paying cash/debit at a Haymarket AD!