Forums Latest Members
  1. Zidius Sep 12, 2014

Today i just got my 3rd Omega,Aqua Terra Chrono! it is also my 1st used watch purchase from Fleabay so it worries me a lil bit.
    the watch look authentic and is really beautiful , in minty condition as seller stated, but when i try to manual wind the watch ( crown position 1 winding up) i noticed that there is some kind of friction noise and resistance that i never get when i wind up my PO or SMP 2500 co-axial ( they were smoother and noiseless) . is this normal for Cal 3313 or is it something i should be worried ?
    would love some input from omega peeps

anyway, the watch is amazing and it gives a nice contrast vs my PO and SMP. now i need to add a speedy to my collection, mebbe my other half will let my buy the dark side of the moon next year hehe[​IMG]

IMG_1407sml.JPG
    IMG_1411sml.JPG

citizenrich and Privateday7 like this.
  2. Dude Sep 30, 2014

Looks ally nice. Here is my recent acquisition. Speaking of other halves -- I had to lie about the price ....am I bad ?[​IMG]

3. Mothra Oct 1, 2014

I had a friend when I was doing a lot of mountain biking who used to tell his wife when he upgraded something, but told her it was 1/10th the real cost. She still 'gave him the hairdryer treatment' but if she'd had any idea of the real numbers I think she would have had a stroke. TBH I think this is just saving up trouble like certain Australian members who had a secret stash of watches that if I remember correctly got turned into a new kitchen.

Dude likes this.
  4. Fusion Oct 1, 2014

My 2500 aqua terra makes a nice winding sound in the 1st crown position. Nothing to worry about! :) I quite like the friction and sound.