Forums Latest Members
  1. Dumbartonbud Jun 10, 2021

Hi

New to the forum. I recently bought an AquaTerra on the bracelet but can’t get a satisfying fit on the bracelet. With no ability to micro-adjust it’s quite frustrating.
    Are there 3/4 size links available or do I just either suck it up or switch to leather/nato etc.
    Any suggestions?

cheers

2. APSOmega Jun 10, 2021

There should be two 3/4 links on the bracelet from the factory, mine had two. So messing around with the combinations you might be able to get what you want. For example, my summer fit is both 3/4 links on. In the winter, I take them off and replace with one regular link. Which effectively removed 1/2 of a link. I think you can purchase addiitonal 3/4 links.

3. Barqy Jun 10, 2021

I found the same in terms of trying to get that perfect fit. That said, I left the AD with the bracelet looser but it's worked out well for the summer heat with wrist expansion.

4. Scooterino36 Jun 10, 2021

This is what works for me as well. When I put my AT on in the morning it’s loose, but within an hour its the right fit. If i take a link out to start the day with the right fit, the AT is uncomfortable by the afternoon.

5. OmegaFan503 Jun 10, 2021

6. Jkbenn02 Jun 10, 2021

Welcome to OF