Anything wrong with this Omega 132.019?

As said in 2 previous posts, I want to buy my first vintage Omega.

I didn't find anything wrong with this one, what do you guys think?

Is the case missing its bezel or am I tripping? You can't expect to get help without at least taking a few good quality photos...

It seems like you're on a quest where you HAVE to find your first Omega. What's important is finding one you really like, in great condition and at a decent price. To achieve that you have to take it slow.

Is the case missing its bezel or am I tripping? You can't expect to get help without at least taking a few good quality photos...

It seems like you're on a quest where you HAVE to find your first Omega. What's important is finding one you really like, in great condition and at a decent price. To achieve that you have to take it slow.
That’s great advice. And I’d strongly recommend looking at the private sales offerings on this forum. Probably the safest way to get into the hobby without getting screwed.

+2 on the advice
And well spotted @GuiltyGear i agree looks like missing bezel
Some references had no bezel like Seamaster 600 pictured here, but I’m pretty sure OP watch should have one. Need good side view like this
IMG_9812.jpeg

@Leomf Browse through the threads on the forum and the eBay recommended listings. You will discover many references.

My personal opinion is that this one feels a bit… boring. It’s plain simple, thin, has a date, probably missing the bezel, some lume dots aren’t there anymore. Broaden your search to check out beefy lugs (2577 and co.) and old Geneves (2903 and co.) and de ville references. Maybe you’ll see something more appealing and then you can focus your search on that particular and adjacent references.

Agree - take your time with it, because once you do buy something you'll be looking at it on your wrist for a while...

thanks for the informations and advices! I will certainly consider it all!