Forums Latest Members

anyone tried Blancpain's new titanium bracelet yet?

1. dinexus Jul 18, 2020

This thing is haunting my titanium dreams, but at $18k, I'd better really really like it.

[​IMG]

Not quite looking for an 'exit watch,' but also looking to chill out with the buy/sell cycle with something I'll have for a long time, and I'm starting to feel like this could be it. Anyone tried the bracelet yet? Better yet, does the X-71 in steel help that variant wear more comfortably than wearing it on a strap or does it actually wear even larger?

[​IMG]

funkright likes this.
  2. funkright Jul 18, 2020

I commented on another site, and I’ll say the same thing here, I’m definitely not a Blancpain adherent but this watch I find extremely compelling :D

3. Mossback Aug 1, 2020

I've got to say it's a lovely watch. I wore a standard one last year at the Las Vegas OD and was smitten. I simply can't afford at this level otherwise would be wearing one today.

4. TechFounder Aug 19, 2020

You need arms the size of Arnold or Sylvester to be able to make it look good. Else it would be like a kid wearing his dad's watch. This watch is ginormous.

5. dinexus Aug 21, 2020

I've actually tried it on a few times (6.75") and found that it wears just fine. Kinda prefer a bigger watch anyway. What I'm worried about though, is the extra flair that the endlinks add. Just waiting to see one in the wild before I squeeze the trigger.