Anyone regret selling your Polar/White 16570?

An official name by rolex?
I’m not sure if this qualifies as “official”, but Rolex definitely endorses its use….

I’ll also say, I love the 16570. I’ve never owned one, but the 5 digit reference Rolexes are wonderful. Weight, design, robust proven movements - all around winners for me.

Congrats on the pickup @pdxleaf - that case is amazing! Very nice dial as well.
Edited:

I’m not sure if this qualifies as “official”, but Rolex definitely endorses its use….

I’ll also say, I love the 16570. I’ve never owned one, but the 5 digit reference Rolexes are wonderful. Weight, design, robust proven movements - all around winners for me.

Don't cheat.

sold mine recently , had a 2001 model . Never looked back on it .
But I must say that it is a great watch , personality i don’t like Rolex watches but this was different then most .
Maybe one day i'll get a nicer one .

sold mine recently , had a 2001 model . Never looked back on it .
But I must say that it is a great watch , personality i don’t like Rolex watches but this was different then most .
Maybe one day i'll get a nicer one .
Interrelating thoughts. It is definitely an enthusiast’s watch, but not necessarily for the Rolex enthusiast. I have always thought about it but have decided that the explorer 1 is the one fore me and others 36-34mm

Interrelating thoughts. It is definitely an enthusiast’s watch, but not necessarily for the Rolex enthusiast. I have always thought about it but have decided that the explorer 1 is the one fore me and others 36-34mm
i would prefer a 1016 over the 16570 everyday of the week . but very different looks

Time for an update. I sold my Polar 16570.
Ironic or inconsistent, that's for you all to decide.

After buying my Summer blue Planet Ocean, the Exp2 sat in the box. The PO was sort of like a fat Exp2 with a similar case width and how it fit my wrist.

For the first few weeks afterwards, I thought I should keep the Exp2 for my daughters to inherit. That's when I realized I wasn't planning to wear it. Leaving a watch sitting in a box is not what I enjoy, no matter how pretty.

So I contacted an OF friend who called dibs and he said he wanted it. We also partly traded back a Gallet Snow White that I had previously sold him, which I missed. In some ways, we have a watch sharing program. One of the many nice things about OF.

My thoughts about the 16570 haven't changed. It's an unusual watch within the Rolex lineup and the dial has an old world character. I had my fling and now I'm back.

Maybe I'll revisit this thread in a couple years an be able to share whether I regret selling my Polar Explorer II. Not yet, though.

Happy watch hunting, amigos.