Forums Latest Members
  1. rwilner May 12, 2015

There are several for sale on ebay...wondering if anyone owns one, and if so, why and how you use it.

I was thinking of buying one just to test my pieces and see when they are nearing the need for service. Plus, for the few I have under warranty, it could provide the basis for a service claim...

They all time accuracy, but I can't tell if the eBay ones also detect amplitude?

2. chickenman26 May 12, 2015

Just another tool for driving myself nuts. No thanks. I check with the internet clock way too often as it is.

Stu

3. ulackfocus May 12, 2015

Buy watches without second hands. No issue from then on!

Edited May 12, 2015
    TNTwatch, noelekal and chickenman26 like this.
  4. redpcar May 12, 2015

I love mine. Depends on the personality. If little things bother you or are a perfectionist, don't do it. I have gobs of watches that I buy, sell, trade. When I get rid of a watch, I like to know if it is in good health. OR, if you are looking at a watch, whip this bad boy out. A very fast, easy way to check your watch. Worth every penny for me.

5. rwilner May 13, 2015

I have a bunch of watches for sale right now...when they turn into money, I think I'll pick one up.

6. JimInOz Melbourne Australia May 13, 2015

The Multifunction Timegrapher I use does Auto beat rate, adjustable lift angle, shows gain/loss per day, amplitude and beat error.

If you don't know what all of those terms mean, buy another watch. :D

If you do know, or want to learn all about it, jump in.

I think mine was about AUD $250.

Here they are on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=timegrapher&_sop=2Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Northernman likes this.