Anyone help with what these numbers mean please

Posts
1
Likes
0

 
Posts
24,795
Likes
55,073
It has the appearance of military issue numbers, including a pheon. I was not aware of any military connection for this watch. Do you have any photos of the inside of the case-back? I wonder if it is a transplant.
 
Posts
278
Likes
356
It has the appearance of military issue numbers, including a pheon. I was not aware of any military connection for this watch. Do you have any photos of the inside of the case-back? I wonder if it is a transplant.


My thoughts exactly
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
9,505
馃嵖
is that a '99 date code? (I'm not a military collector at all)
That would make sense on a 3rd series Dynamic
 
Posts
24,795
Likes
55,073
馃嵖
is that a '99 date code? (I'm not a military collector at all)
That would make sense on a 3rd series Dynamic
IIRC, 6645-99 is part of the stock number.
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
9,505
IIRC, 6645-99 is part of the stock number.
The second 99 was the one I was referring to: 0152/99 (that 1st 99 would mean UK, correct?)
 
Posts
10,743
Likes
16,729
Fake NATO stock number (NSN) to make it look more hench. Detracts value IMO. The D3 chrono was not an issued watch AFAIK.
 
Posts
49
Likes
88
A pic of my much cheaper G10 British army Nato supply 2006 issue watch, notice the quality of the stamping compared to the Omega, call me an old cynic but I agree with the above comment.
 
Posts
18,728
Likes
38,877
Fake NATO stock number (NSN) to make it look more hench. Detracts value IMO. The D3 chrono was not an issued watch AFAIK.

Correct. A NATO MCRL check of 6645-99-873-2574 produces no results, same with 6645-99-673-2574.

On the other hand, 6645-99-541-5317 produces a valid entry (for @Scottie).