Any WW2 Weems Out There?

Posts
34
Likes
211
Hi All!
Curious what WW2 Weems are out there. Any Omegas? Pleasantly surprised that this wears bigger than its 33mm size.

Edited:
 
Posts
34
Likes
211
All government issued. 47mm.


USNA
That's an amazing collection! I saw a Naval Academy Weems on Ebay a few weeks back, was briefly tempted...
 
Posts
3,962
Likes
8,969


I believe the British model comes without any signature on the dial unlike the USA dials - though stand to be corrected.
Edited:
 
Posts
361
Likes
560
Very late to the party but here’s mine, yes the British MOD version dials were sterile and had jaeger le Coultre on the movement unlike the American ones just having le Coultre

 
Posts
97
Likes
201
So uh, can someone please explain what a Weem is?

Thanks.
 
Posts
4,350
Likes
12,840
This one is a bit of a project, a 1940 A-11. It is missing the locking crown, and the case has been cut in one place, so I am having the case welded up by a jeweler I know.
 
Posts
361
Likes
560
This one is a bit of a project, a 1940 A-11. It is missing the locking crown, and the case has been cut in one place, so I am having the case welded up by a jeweler I know.
Love to see movement pics