Forums Latest Members
  1. alexgalt Aug 2, 2014

Hello again,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171382186294?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:ITPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

I've been casually looking around for a 67 vintage watch. I like this one but I'm also unsure about it. As I'm still learning and a born skeptic I wonder what advice you might have. The things that worry me are:
    1. The only picture which doesn't clearly show up is the caseback picture. The serial number seems to put it in 66 not 67 but that would be close enough for me.
    2. The minute markers seem incorrect but I'm not sure about that since I don't know exactly what model it is.
    3. The dial seems way too crisp for a watch this old. I'm not a purist so a redial doesn't bother me but a frankenwatch does.
    4. The price seems high.

What advice do you have about its authenticity, model and value?

Thanks

2. kyle L Grasshopper Staff Member Aug 2, 2014

Authentic Omega but awful redial, never came in that electric blur color. You should be able t. Find an all original example for about $450 with a little time!

3. alexgalt Aug 2, 2014

Thanks. I was wondering why I couldn't find another example in that color. I probably shouldn't say it but I like the way the electric blue looks.