Forums Latest Members

Any particularly good experiences with a US Omega boutique?

1. M'Bob Nov 23, 2022

And if so, would you mind sharing which one, and perhaps the person you dealt with that you liked. Thanks.

SC1 likes this.
  2. lamm Nov 25, 2022

Houston Galleria boutique - Hannah and James were both really helpful and knowledgable.

M'Bob and Dan S like this.
  3. SC1 Nov 25, 2022

Alex at the OB La Cantera in San Antonio... no purchases with him but a couple great phone calls and gratis spring bars through the mail.
    Seriously nice cat.

M'Bob and Dan S like this.
  4. Evitzee Nov 26, 2022

Is this the same OB whose manager was condescending to you regarding the different springbar recommendations for straps and bracelets?

5. SC1 Nov 26, 2022

Nope, different OB. Nothing but good experiences with the San Antonio OB.

6. Evitzee Nov 26, 2022

That's the one that is closest to me. I've bought a few straps and buckles there, but no watches, but they are always very welcoming when I drop in to browse and look around.

M'Bob and SC1 like this.
  7. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Nov 26, 2022

I'll second San Antonio. Alex, Amy and the technician, whose name escapes me at the moment, are all the best.

M'Bob and SC1 like this.
  8. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Nov 26, 2022

Dealt with the OB at Tysons Corner (DC area) a few times. Always a positive experience.

connieseamaster, flw and M'Bob like this.
  9. time flies Nov 26, 2022

I'm trying to talk myself into checking out the King of Prussia location. Does anyone wish to share first hand knowledge? Thank you.

have fun
    kfw

10. texasmade Nov 26, 2022

I also frequent the Houston Galleria boutique. I normally talk to Hannah and always had positive experiences with her.

M'Bob likes this.
  11. UncleBuck understands the decision making hierarchy Nov 26, 2022

Two ladies in St. Louis, manager Maria and asst. Donna. Super nice, super knowledgeable but they don't have any 1170 bracelets or pre-WWI straps.
    If you are in the 21st century, they are fabulous!

M'Bob and SC1 like this.
  12. Evitzee Nov 26, 2022

I was in St. Louis in March 2019 visiting friends and walked into the St. Louis boutique just to browse and had a long visit with Donna about the then upcoming Apollo 11 50th LE. They had access to just a little info on the Omega system, along with the cost, so I ended up making full payment. Watch was duly sent out to me in August 2019. Very pleasant transaction.

M'Bob and UncleBuck like this.
  13. Horoticus Nov 26, 2022

Artur and Andrew at the Short Hills, NJ OB are fabulous to work with. Have purchased several watches from them and they also facilitated a couple of service projects. Top notch.

M'Bob and MTROIS like this.
  14. OneTwo Nov 26, 2022

For the Southern CA area here’s my two cents:

Rohan at the Beverly Center OB is a class act and always so helpful and patient. I’ve interacted with him on multiple occasions now and each time he has delivered great customer service.

Picked up an Extract today from Stephen at the Fashion Valley San Diego OB and he was pretty great to interact with as well.

M'Bob likes this.
  15. MTROIS Nov 26, 2022

Will second this opinion!!! I also deal with these two gentlemen (Andrew for sales and Artur for strap swaps, etc.), as well as David and Peter, but the entire team is top notch!! Highly recommend them and consider them now as friends.

Horoticus and M'Bob like this.
  16. savka Nov 26, 2022

All the staff I’ve interacted there are nice enough but they are primary sales people, not “watch” people. The one exception would probably be the tech (who professes not to frequent OF…)

time flies likes this.
  17. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Nov 27, 2022

I got to know the staff at the San Diego OB over the years, all of them are cool. Great service. Very knowledgeable.

M'Bob likes this.
  18. chrisb732 Nov 27, 2022

I’ll third it for Short Hills, NJ. Good experience there! I too worked with Artur to purchase my Seamaster.

MTROIS, M'Bob and Horoticus like this.
  19. Kev161 Nov 30, 2022

Great experience at the Miami design district's boutique with Mohammed Jarra.

20. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Nov 30, 2022

While completely unrelated to the US, in Australia they’ve been really great to me and while I was thinking I might have gotten better treatment because they know me from this site I’ve had several friends also go there and have nothing but good things to say as well at the Brisbane Omega Boutique. They’ve got really knowledgeable people that have a genuine love for the brand and take advantage of their employee discount not just standard luxury goods sales associates.