Forums Latest Members

Any love for Eberhard & Co Master Chronos?

1. chipsotoole Oct 14, 2018

Hi all,
    About 18 months back I took a punt on a very cheap early 90's bust up Eberhard Master Chrono 32020 Frecce Tricolori (Italian military Jet display team) . It was loaded with a Lemania 5100 . Unfortunately it was far too gone it a number of ways and I just couldn't justify putting the sort of money in it that was required.. With a heavy heart I sold it on for spares and repairs and recouped my money. I've always kept half an eye out since and began to think one would never pass my way again at a price point (cheap) I felt comfortable with.
    Lo and behold I watched one on ebay for the past week that had a really decent start price and no bids. Waiting up last night at midnight I really expected the numbers to start clicking upwards in the last moments. At 4 seconds to go I made the first and only bid and won it. Having already had one in my hands I'm in no doubt this is the full genuine article, plus the fact it has the original steel bracelet is another bonus.
    I normally don't venture into the 80's or 90's with my collecting, but I found this gold and steel design, whilst not for everyone, really compelling. I don't find it's range partner the champion nearly as cool looking. Anyone else here "do" Eberhard and Co?
    ft5100.jpg ft3.jpg

2. chipsotoole Oct 18, 2018

That'll be a "no" then....:)

superfly likes this.