Forums Latest Members

Any ANTIQUE Omega Watches? Pocket Watches Welcome..

1. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. May 22, 2017

::rant: Im not selling this bloody watch here i was not ADVERTISING here EVERY original photograph i have ever posted here (OF) is of watches that i AM CURRENTLY / HAVE / OR WILL BE selling because thats what i do.. but its also ALL I HAVE to contribute if it helps or is interesting great.. if it does not c'est lavie..

I happened to post it at a similar time because thats when my photographs were due to be deleted after listing some i keep a bit longer but i sell like 5-10 things a day so i cant keep them all! I did not post a link.. some of you have deduced i am fullywound.com and ebay user fullywound GREAT! thats great for me thank you..

But i also just came here to talk about some watches and see some others..

I think its a bit odd you have valued my watch @gatorcpa please could you also allow for full service new new mainspring time and regulate in your future valuations.. Thank you.. Oh and new glass crystal thanks..

as well as a 30day "not fussed" return period and a non formal agreement that i will keep your watch running for the next 6 months or so.. OFTEN EVEN IF IT'S YOUR FAULT.. oh yea! you could buy it magnetise it! DONT WORRY! ill demag it for you! and send it back ON ME ( in fact anything short of water damage or physical damage its on us!) If you want anything else like a 1940s hirsch strap on the house! FREE as long as you buy the watch, were cool and not forgetting that the watch comes with a genuine omega buckle.. Could you please try and include that too in your next valuation :D thank you very much..

..SHIZ nearly forgot! can you also please remember that that will be a £50 eBay fee and 3.9% PayPal fee (i cover both of these) and ill send it tracked anywhere in the world virtually for free (INT customers pay a token £9 USA for example costs £50+ global priority insured but i cover that.. the higher BIN price allows me to tailor an offer to the customer GERMANY for example will only cost me £15 so you can offer £700 ill accept USA Sorry that will need to be a £750..) and 20% of my profits are taxed

OR you can wait for me to get round to putting it on the website where everything is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper it will go up for around £620.. same free uk post or flat rate £9 int..

HEY MODS!
    if you feel it necessary to delete any of the above comment could you also please delete any and all messages referring to prices sales or listings

Merci!

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 22, 2017

Normally no, but in this case the OP has some form in this area and already has had some poor behaviour to his name in the past.

3. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. May 22, 2017

I have never advertised my watches here bar in "SALES"

4. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. May 22, 2017

purposfully

5. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 22, 2017

ahuh. Never at all.

6. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. May 22, 2017

All i wanted was to see some omega Tank type watches.. thats all i ever wanted! maybe a demi-hunter, a couple of porcelains 1930.. 1930 or earlier... I just wanted to know when omega changed their Ω stamp?.. I just wanted some old omegas..

7. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. May 22, 2017

Ok my first ever post i plugged my own listing..

8. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 22, 2017

I don't actually mind you, I've enjoyed many of your posts but the trying to hassle us into adding your watches to the recommended eBay listings here concerns me, and going from thread to thread and seeing any time a new member in particular is talking about buying a watch or something he's interested in you immediately going "hey what about this one" and shoving pics of one you have for sale in there gives me the feeling of walking through a Turkish street market with aggressive vendors.

There are heaps of guys like @X350 XJR that have been dealing watches for a long time that never give off that vibe, they offer watches rather than always being on the hunt for a marketing in. Then there are heaps of young amateur dealers that ended up burning out, everclear and dablitzer to name a few and I'd like to hope you avoid that.

Also, take us of your damned mailing list, I have no idea why you "subscribed" the OF admin account to receive your spam in the early hours of the morning but I didn't appreciate being woken up by the sound of you trying to hawk a Speedmaster MKIV.

9. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector May 22, 2017

When you post all the pictures from a for sale listing :whistling:

Looks like, smells like ;)

10. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. May 22, 2017

I dont think i've EVER done that.. and if i have i have PURPOSEFULLY only done it with SOLD listings I think there is one instance "looking for a tuxedo watch" i sent an image of a couple of watches one was a TUXEDO Dial (actually i did have this one listed.. but it was a TUXEDO Dial) was a vacheron ultra slim i sold like 2 years ago.. not even for sale! I think you may perceive wrong and presume i do! but i dont.. Not at least with watches i actually have.. for sale NOW

Ill take you off my mailing list ;)
    but are you SURE you dont want a MkIV ? ::stirthepot::

11. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 22, 2017

https://omegaforums.net/threads/vintage-black-dials-only-lets-see-them.1361/page-32#post-717856

^ that not for sale?

https://omegaforums.net/threads/my-very-small-collection-is-complete.58051/page-2#post-719457

^ that also not for sale?

Weird, your site and eBay say otherwise. That's just quickly looking at your first page of recent posts.

12. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. May 22, 2017

NO SOLD after i posted it! Speedmaster..

YES the breitling is for sale but its a bit a f*cking leap to go from "Lets see black dials" to "GO AND BID ON MY BREITLING"

13. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. May 22, 2017

14. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. May 22, 2017

Im only jiving in and saying "Its not a complete collection you could have all these!" < IN THE SAME THREAD i say Hey dont you want a ACTUAL moonwatch rather than a REDUCED?

I DONT HAVE ONE OF THESE FOR SALE EITHER! you cant just pick and choose! sometimes it will be relavant and i have a contribution (which usually means picture to match) because if any OF users are like me they came here to see lots of nice pictures THAT'S WHY I CAME HERE and what i try to contribute..

this has come a long way from "Antique Omegas" i even self censor AND try to add things NOT already on OF !

https://omegaforums.net/threads/transitional-watch-calibers-watches.41761/page-2#post-720627 < lots of these not too much info on OF

here on self censorship..

1. Hi Kostas,

Very interesting. Why don't you make a thread about it in https://omegaforums.net/forums/other-watch-brands-forum/

I see you have it on your eBay site so you could just take all the pics and words and massage it into a nice post. I'm sure others would be interested too.

Probably a good idea to note that it's on your eBay but the reason for the post is the interesting watch, not promoting a sale.

Cheers

Mr.XXX
      [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
      FullyWoundHasn't discovered decaf yet.Apr 4, 2017
      I know seems a bit too much like advertising tho ... but they are insanely over engineered!

i think its the most complicated borgel case i have ever seen..
      i thought the "corkscrew" type were bad enough.

this is very cool too. the harwood its bezel set & wound. i think a system unique to the Harwood?

[​IMG]
    1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    2. MrXXX
      Just put it up.

Fuck me! They are both beautiful watches. ::love::::love::::love::

Just say "in my business I come across some great watches and thought i'd share some with you"

or stuff like that, you don't have to mention anything about eBay.

I'll back you up by saying I asked you to share.

15. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 22, 2017

Why am I having flashbacks all of a sudden...

16. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. May 22, 2017

I PURPOSEFULLY try not to come across "PUSHY" but again EVERYTHING i post will be shit ive taken photos of...

Just delete the thread and be done with it..

I wont post anything EVER AGAIN until after its sold... i just dont keep the pictures

1 WATCH LISTING IS:

photo
    research
    describe
    list (ebay)
    put on website
    maybe send an email
    share on IG
    share with OF if "nice" or relavant or a particularly nice photograph im proud of...
    DELETE PHOTOS FOREVER
    Gone no more..

thats my order i thought i was contributing im obviously simply coming across as advertising NOT my intention Im sorry

17. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member May 22, 2017

Look, the issue is not you specifically, but maybe the next guy or the one after that, and so on...

I think a good policy would be to not show or discuss a watch in the discussion forums which you are publicly listing for sale here or anywhere else on the internet.

Once the watch is sold, no problems. If the watch remains in your private collection and is offered for sale sometime later, no problems.

To discuss something currently for sale has the appearance of shilling (not the old British currency), even if it is not meant that way. It is not a good look for you and for the forum.
    gatorcpa

Willem023 likes this.
  18. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. May 22, 2017

OK I dont think that needed a witch hunt to achieve and we have come to the same conclusion

19. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 22, 2017

::facepalm2:: Flashbacks getting even stronger

dougiedude likes this.
  20. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. May 22, 2017

I dont know what that means..