Antique pocket watch from Laminor

I bought a new seamaster yesterday and the store manager took a long look at an antique pocket watch that I have. He found several pics of them on line, some that were close but not exact. He said it’s in excellent shape. It should be my mother mostly had it in one of those glass pocket watch displays hanging from a chain for many years. It was my mother’s grandfather’s watch. Sorry, not the best pic. I know little of the company and there is not much on the internet about them. I remember my mother showing it to me when I was a kid and eventually she gave it to me. (She was born and raised in Berlin and married my dad after the war and came here, bringing it with her I suppose.)

I had a jeweler look at it once about 10 years ago too. He turned the winder a few clicks and of course it ran. He took the back cover off and looked at the movement and told me not to run it (which I never have) saying it was filthy and needed good cleaning. Someone had inscribed on the inside of the back cover, ‘07’. He said that would have been the date of the last service, which had to be 1907 as it’s just been sitting pretty much since my mother brought it with her.

Anyone on the forum experienced in antique pocket watches and better yet know anything of Laminor? I just know they were a Swiss company and can’t find anything else about them. The store manager from where I bought my watch yesterday is going to send some pics to a friend of his who collects antique pocket watches, I’ll report back anything I may find out.