Anti magnetic dust cover for Speedmaster

Where to buy a dust cover for a 145.012-68? I found one dealer in Manchester who wants 60£ for it

If you research a little, you’ll discover that those dust covers changed over the years.

A modern one, while it will fit, will be incorrect for a nice last year 321 Speedmaster.

Where to buy a dust cover for a 145.012-68? I found one dealer in Manchester who wants 60£ for it

Are you looking for a period-correct original, or a service part?

If you research a little, you’ll discover that those dust covers changed over the years.

A modern one, while it will fit, will be incorrect for a nice last year 321 Speedmaster.
I heard that a cover for a 861 will fit

Very nice info. I'm not sure whether I want a "period-correct" or a service part. I guess it comes down to the price.

Period-correct is probably in the $250-$300 USD range, service will be less than $100.

You can find them on eBay, in the parts listings on the forum, etc. Some online watch parts suppliers still have stock of the service covers. The one you already found is probably a service cover.

You can find them on eBay, in the parts listings on the forum, etc. Some online watch parts suppliers still have stock of the service covers. The one you already found is probably a service cover.
I'd apprediate it if you could provide me with a link. I can't find any

Go to eBay and type in omega speedmaster cover in the search bar. There are at least 5 vintage covers listed. It sounds like you already have a service cover available to you.

Go to eBay and type in omega speedmaster cover in the search bar. There are at least 5 vintage covers listed. It sounds like you already have a service cover available to you.
Strange I get one hit on EBay. 370$ from Italy

I am in the US, so it's a different eBay, I guess. Maybe you can try searching on eBay.com