Another Seamaster 60m - thoughts on this one?

Hello all,
Long time watcher, first time poster....

My affinity for Omega and this particular model came from my father who bought one and a Geneve Diver 366.0823 (which he gave to my Grandfather) in the mid 70’s... My father eventually gave me the Seamaster when he got his first Rolex...I used to wear it as a teenager and even learned to dive wearing it... eventually I moved to other watches during the 90’s (Tag F1) and then onto my current collection which I have accumulated over the last 20 years...
However during my time overseas during the mid to late 90’s, I left it behind and Dad sold it... oh dear...

So I always had a hankering to replace it and it’s taken a while and finally I recently got one, thanks to fellow member. It’s currently at my watchmaker getting a full service, I expect to have it back soon. I’ll post photos as when I get it back.
Now I’m just on the hunt for a original bracelet to replace the aftermarket one and in the meantime I have a nice twostitch strap to attach.

Now to my surprise another one has become available, and I’m thinking of grabbing this too.
Now I’m quite familiar with the model, but I’d like a bit advice from fellow members.
The seller has had it for a decade and needs a service, I suspect the movement will be dry, given the experience I had with my recent purchase.. the hands and dial look original.
This dial has the blue batten inserts competed to the brushed “chrome” I have.
The bracelet is original but a replacement.
The crystal is an Omega signed one but it’s looked more domed that what normally is on these, so may not be original... case has a few marks/scuffs and the case back has been polished, as the original is sunburst...
Movement looks okay, but I’m no expert.
My only question is the bezel, I think it is a service replacement as the minute markers between the 5-20 minute indicators look a skinny compared to mine and others on the site. What do experts think?

BTW, the Geneve is coming back to me soon too...I added a shot of that, needs a good clean and service...

043C4D91-E55D-4115-A836-15C3711DF74D.jpeg FF61F055-CD5D-471A-B09D-F4A681342E7A.jpeg D2B81D8D-35F9-4F1E-859B-069DD6B950D8.jpeg 4ECD7F14-FDF6-409C-9A7B-C3E53EE19457.jpeg
E13145EF-1530-4E37-B983-EB06F0FA384C.jpeg