Forums Latest Members
  1. overthunkt May 7, 2017

First post on Omegaforums, but hardly my first watch. I don't typically write reviews but was impressed enough that I thought I would this time.

Bought my first Speedmaster last week and could not be happier with the communication, shipping speed, or as-described condition. But more than that, the stand-up response to a small issue. Watch arrived in two days after payment via FedEx overnight. I took it to Omega to have it sized, and found that some of the bracelet pins were impacted (mushroomed) in the links. The seller couldn't have noticed as he hadn't tried to size the bracelet. Though intimately familiar with "buyer beware" and "as-is" disclaimers in internet trade, I sent Kringkily a message on the off-chance he could offer help. He empathized and instantly emailed me another FedEx label. I shipped the bracelet back to him and, along with very regular updates, received a perfect bracelet (again via overnight FedEx) shortly thereafter. So, this isn't a new thought on these forums, but just to be one more person chiming in, I enthusiastically recommend sourcing your next used Omega through Kringkily!