Another is it original thread. Seamaster 600 / Concentric Dial

I 'won' this Seamaster 600, but have not received it yet.

IMG_0921.jpeg

IMG_0922.jpeg IMG_0924.jpeg IMG_0925.jpeg IMG_0923.jpeg
https://www.tradera.com/en/item/1000984/620710061/omega-seamaster-600-concentric-dial-

I have a Seamaster Deville 165.020 from the same era and its my favorite watch in my small collection. Overall I love the look of this one, and really like the Arabic numbering. The dial, crown and case look reasonable to me. However, I'm suspicious the hands may not be genuine, because most examples I can find seem to have the 'traditional' Seamaster hands (thinner baton like hands). However I have found this example:
IMG_0926.jpeg
https://www.reddit.com/r/Watchexchange/comments/19d6mkr/wts_1966_omega_seamaster_600/

that looks nearly identical, making me think that everything could be original. I do rather like the hands that are on it now, but It would make me feel better if I knew they were correct.

Would love your expert opinion.
Edited:

I’m not clicking on those links but if the photos @redpcar has posted are the OP watch then yes the hands are replaced. Nice dial though and if it was cheap enough it shouldn’t be too hard to source correct hands. Just make sure you get the correct one for this dial.

I agree, I don't like clicking on links and this forum has excellent photo hosting, no need for Photofucket etc.
Your pics also say here as a record for you and a reference to educate others.

Links die, Omega Forums is immortal.

Like 1
I agree, I don't like clicking on links and this forum has excellent photo hosting, no need for Photofucket etc.
Your pics also say here as a record for you and a reference to educate others.

Links die, Omega Forums is immortal.
Apologies, I have edited original post and put pictures in-line!

I’m not clicking on those links but if the photos @redpcar has posted are the OP watch then yes the hands are replaced. Nice dial though and if it was cheap enough it shouldn’t be too hard to source correct hands. Just make sure you get the correct one for this dial.

that’s what I suspected, I guess the other watch just happened to be replaced with the same replacement hands?