Forums Latest Members

Andrew - Kstar1977 In Ebay - Is Highly Recommended Seller

1. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Jun 19, 2013

Andrew / kstar1977 in Ebay is famous among members of this forum, because he steadily brings supply of Connie Deluxe and Grand Luxe in EBay, which many found home among us.
    I have recently purchased a YG Connie Grand Luxe from him, and highly recommend him. I got it as 'second chance offer' which at first made me worry me. But he handled my concern with grace and fairly. He helped me through the transaction process and shipped on time. The watch is as described in very good condition. He also packaged it very well.
    It is my pleasure to do business with him, and I would definitely do transaction with him again when opportunity arose.

Herianto

2. ron n Jun 29, 2013

Nice to hear you had a good experience, I never buy second chance on e bay, I think there are sellers who have someone bid to just above your max to see where it would go, and suddenly the high bidder backs out, giving you a second chance. Shrill bidders.

3. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Jun 29, 2013

Yes at first I also worry. Andrew was very understanding and accept my request that the price shouldn't be my max bid, but the third max bid plus increment ($100)