Forums Latest Members

American Watches in the Wild

1. Aroxx Sets his watch Mar 16, 2023

Anybody else watch the new "Watches in the Wild | The Road Through America" series from Hodinkee? What do you think? I really enjoyed the second one exploring Lancaster, PA. Visit to the old Hamilton building, NAWCC and RGM. I think Danny Milton is afraid of heights because I do not think he climbed that clock tower ladder. The gearing setup on the clock tower was very interesting. Also, the serial #1 and #2 Hamilton railroad pocket watches were super cool. I'm not too far from Lancaster so I will definitely get out to the NAWCC museum sometime.

2. TLIGuy Mar 16, 2023

Think these two episodes were really great.

If you have not seen last years episodes with Cole's travels through Thailand I would suggest you watch them as well. The Omega Passion Museum in the back of the box factory was fun to watch and an incredible collection of Speedmasters.

3. noelekal Home For Wayward Watches Mar 16, 2023

I did see these clips.

It would be great to visit Lancaster, the old factory facility, and the NAWCC museum.

Pvt-Public, Aroxx and Duracuir1 like this.
  4. Aroxx Sets his watch Mar 16, 2023

Yes, I really liked that as well. Especially (obviously) the Omega Passion Museum! This series is possibly the best thing Hodinkee is putting out right now IMO.

TLIGuy and noelekal like this.
  5. Pvt-Public Mar 20, 2023

I’ve been to both, even took a couple courses at the NAWCC. IIRC the old Hamilton Watch factory is now apartments.

noelekal likes this.
  6. Aroxx Sets his watch Mar 24, 2023

Latest episode is almost as much about cars as it is watches. I'm okay with that. Also, had a Minerva spotting!

Duracuir1 likes this.