Alton Brown on Good Eats Reloaded

Posts
2,326
Likes
1,886
No screen cap, sorry, but the series is available on Hulu (where I am watching it).

He appears to be wearing a Seamaster 300 LE.

In the old episodes he would wear the blue dial Seamaster Professional with the skeleton hands.

Reminds me of when Mark Harmon and Michael Weatherly would both be wearing Omega watches on NCIS.

One of these days I'll try to get a screen cap of Jack Webb's Omega watch from the early 50s TV version of Dragnet.

Tom
 
Posts
4,593
Likes
10,813
you might enjoy the "talking watches" episode on hodinkee that features Alton Brown. He discusses quite a few pieces of his.
 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,754
He's definitely wearing a Rolex Sub in many of the early episodes as well.

I'm enjoying the approach they took to reviving the series. The behind-the-scenes tidbits and science updates breath some fun new life into episodes.
 
Posts
5,535
Likes
9,470
He likes a lot of cool stuff. Vintage watches, knives, air-cooled Porsches, etc.