Forums Latest Members
  1. Gaz6263 Sep 12, 2014

Just left the Omega boutique. They have what they claim is their last NOS Alaska project Speedmaster . Number 917 of 1970. Price £3260. Best price £3260 and a copy of the new Moonwatch Only book. No more discounts. A beautiful watch but is it a beautiful price?

2. ctime3 Sep 12, 2014

I have heard from ours in the US those are hard to come by.

3. Mothra Sep 13, 2014

I don't know about the price, but I'm impressed the boutique are plugged into moonwatch only....

4. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sep 13, 2014

Frankly, if you want it, that's a sensible price.

(Taking into account the book, and VAT at 20%)

its not a gift, but it's not as high as some I have seen offered.

It's a rare but I don't think they are as sought after as I expected they would be, or that I think they should be! Certainly I have never seen someone fail to find one who wanted one.

that said, it's a comparatively new watch, so any increase in value is yet to come, as soon as demand fails to be satisfied.

so far the snoopy has achieved that status, but I am still not sure where the AP will end up.

5. pascs Sep 19, 2014

Just saw one of the project Alaska Speedmaster's in Singapore duty free, I think the price was around SGD7200. Was tempted to try it on but its way outside my budget for another 'new' Speedmaster so just gave it some longing looks instead :D