Agreeable Patina? Seamaster

Posts
8
Likes
2
Thoughts on the patina of this vintage Seamaster. I kinda like it but wonder if it is too far past its time?
Edited:
 
Posts
13,523
Likes
23,463
I bet that would look pretty ugly in real life.
 
Posts
24,803
Likes
55,104
If you like it, you like it. Everyone has a different opinion about what is appealing.
 
Posts
3,155
Likes
6,557
I vote for "damage".

I really !! like patina , at a flea-market e.g., I would not be tempted.
 
Posts
214
Likes
1,267
I like patina if it is uniform and a pleasant color. This one doesn't work for me.
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,802
Reminds me of moldy bread. Sure I can pick a spot or two off the crust if I'm hungry, but...
 
Posts
278
Likes
356
For the right price I would definitely say yes to that watch… I kinda like it to be honest
 
Posts
7,780
Likes
14,376
Damage, with a capital 'D'. But everyone's view around this subject is different. If you like it that is all that matters.
 
Posts
3,275
Likes
23,591
Is it being marketed as “Crème brûlée” patina? 😁 She’s toast. Fubar.