Forums Latest Members

Aftermarket jubilee bracelet

1. dabbispade Jun 16, 2019

I just bought a vintage Rolex for my wife for her birthday and I really want to put it on a jubilee, it’s a 19mm (forking nightmare, why not just 20mm!?!?).
    Anywho it was on a brown leather strap and gen vintage jubilee Rolex bracelets are out of my budget at the moment because of some recent watches that found a way to my box.

What are your thoughts about aftermarket bracelets and where can I get one 19mm that I can shrink a lot as she has very petite wrist.

Any ideas are very very welcome :)

2. Sherbie Jun 16, 2019

Just put it on a nice strap until you can afford an OEM one. Ladies 19mm bracelets cant be in that great a demand, surely?

3. 321Only Jun 16, 2019

You could get a 20mm bracelet and file it down to 20mm. Not sure if it works with aftermarket bracelets. Not nice but should work at least as a temporary solution.

4. JwRosenthal Jun 16, 2019

I assume if it’s 19mm it was a 34mm men’s watch, Airking, OPD, Perpetual/ or perhaps one of the 31mm midsIzed (not sure what strap width they took but again-considered a mans watch). Most of those came on oyester bracelets, there were jubilee offered but as you discovered, they are $$$. If she has a wrist smaller than 6”, you may be SOL as you can only remove so many links.
    I agree with Sherbie, get a nice strap in a short length (some companies carry short), and get an aftermarket Rolex buckle with the coronet on it (tons on eBay), which will make a nice presentation. Then eventually you may be able to hunt down a bracelet for it.

5. watchyouseek Jun 22, 2019

Hi mate I have a vintage Rolex jubilee (62510H) with 19mm endlinks for sale if that interests you. Drop me a PM

6. dabbispade Jun 22, 2019

Pm incoming :)