Advice/thoughts on Seamaster cosmic 2000

IMO: "integrated" bracelets are always complicated: no change/variation (leather) to normal bracelets and if worn (on the first segment!) out, you have a problem..... dial is lovely.

benchmark (prices) is chrono24

+1 - integrated bracelet might be in vogue now but costs you inflexibility further down the line.

Cosmic 2000s are nice watches but not massively appreciated as they usually have the last generation of Omega-made movements before the Quartz crisis bit deep. Also, some watchmakers don’t like working on them.

That said, I like the vibe of Cosmic 2000s and they have good wrist presence vs earlier vintage Seamasters. It all comes down to price!

What he said.

(@Fallout Boy )

Also, the construction of this watch is not normal and uses movement container held in the mid-case and not all watchmakers will want to work on them when servicing is needed.

Edit: It's a nice looking watch, just be aware of the drawbacks/complications.

did you read my 1st post? ::facepalm1::
Ok thanks, seems worth it judging by current prices. Although the integrated bracelet, which i didn't know about btw, has got me thinking. I've never had a decent watch before and i like the look of these tbh. So will mull it over. Cheers