Forums Latest Members
  1. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Jan 25, 2017

I don't me to belabor the pusher observations but I have to disagree that they are "OK". I think they are mismatched. I think the pusher on the left is a replacement (as mentioned) and is a different size than the pusher on the right.

Just Livin and nonuffinkbloke like this.
  2. Just Livin Jan 25, 2017

Hey @Igora, I have to say I admire your persistence in this watch. It's clear you want it. And so if you land it I hope you enjoy.

I certainly would have walked at the dial. (I still like the bezel).

You want it clearly. So push as hard as you can on the price. Remind the seller of 'all' the faults' highlighted here. This has been a good exercise in bearing out the issues and hopefully it all helps in getting that price down. But the best of luck and keep us posted!

nonuffinkbloke and kingsrider like this.
  3. abrod520 Jan 25, 2017

You're right, one is a replacement and one appears to be original, since the pusher stem diameters are different. Still, the replacement is the proper one from Omega; the other one could be replaced to match it if desired.

Just Livin likes this.
  4. nonuffinkbloke #1 Nigel Mansell Fan Jan 26, 2017

You are right mate and it is very obvious from the close up picture of the crown.
    I've just had another read through the section on 321 service dials William has put together in Speedmaster101. It does show a variation but they don't have glue marks on the dial around the AML???::confused2::

I know there are reasons to bargain a good price on this watch and I don't mean to be rude, but the OP seems to be going out of his way to buy a questionable watch.