Advice on potential constellation purchase

I haven't been able to see the movement yet but I was hoping for some advice from what he's let me view so far. The price he is asking is absurdly cheap so I want to cover all bases. Thanks guys

Gold plating is worn away on a lot of the watch.
I’d pass it will look like junk in person.

I like it.

I am pretty sure that what looks like worn gold plating is due to polishing/wear and some build-up of grime.

Not a perfect specimen, but a lovely dial.

ConElPueblo is right. Look at the first photo. It is just the polished gold reflecting the light. The original eliptical brushing is gone but the dial is stunning and original factory finish! Hands seem right too. Not sure about the crystal. Photos of the movement and inside caseback should be demanded. Oh and fake omega strap with crocodile printing

Ha... Def not the deal I thought it was upon further research. I just bought my first omega and have fallen in love them so I'll probably still go for it if the price is right.

What would be fair for you guys considering the movement is correct?

Ha... Def not the deal I thought it was upon further research. I just bought my first omega and have fallen in love them so I'll probably still go for it if the price is right.

What would be fair for you guys considering the movement is correct?

The movement is most likely correct, what you should be aware of is the condition; if it needs a lot of work, repair and servicing could be expensive. Make sure that there isn't any loss of gold capping on the case (most often on the lugs where wear is worst) as that will be much more of a deal breaker than a poor movement - cosmetics is the most important issue.

He wants 450 for it
Indeed that's cheap. Unless the case and movement are shot to hell... :D Pictures are'nt the best to say the least. But the dial looks lovely. No guts no glory! Or no glory...