Forums Latest Members
  1. MarDiv Mar 24, 2017

Dear all,

I'm new at the Forum and very glad to participate in. Thank you for let me in. I'll highly appreciate your view , comments or advice on the following. I've come across with an omega seamaster 120 ref.166.027 cal 565 at a reputable dealer with whom I ve deal in the past. Since this is a extremely rare piece for this part of the earth I live in thus seeking advice. The watch is in excellent condition for the age dial, baton, hangs untouched but with a polish caseback. But what rang my bell is the fact it has the original 1067 bracelet in incredible condition one of the most confortable bracelet I've experienced. The watch is quite plain, looks old and with a contained size but rather expensive just recently acquire a seamaster 2254 with which I'm amazed at the same price. Is it really worthy? Is it a good acquisition investment wise? If I regret with the purchase later on do you think it is saleable? Thanks a lot in advance for your imput.
    Kind regards,

2. alam Mar 24, 2017

We can't think without pictures!
    your definition of worthy?

3. MarDiv Mar 24, 2017

Good point, Usd 2,2k

4. RJwatches Mar 24, 2017

I think 2.2k is a bit much for a SM120, but without pictures we can't really tell

5. RJwatches Mar 24, 2017

It does have a really nice bracelet. So it's up to how much you want it. Price is a bit high but it's ok

MarDiv likes this.
  6. WatchWarlock Mar 24, 2017

Not a bad example. Yes it has some polishing, and yes it is priced high. But the bracelet almost justifies the price.

MarDiv likes this.