Advice - Best place to sell a NOS Original Speedmaster Snoopy

All

I have a NOS Original Speedmaster Snoopy that I purchased from this forum about 8+ years ago. I would like to sell it but I am not a collector so don't really know the best place to list/sell it. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
Ben

Be here for some time and participate actively. Share your thoughts. Then post for sale...

Otherwise, Chrono24 is a good place to advertise.

If you just want cash quick without hassle, then European Watch Company or Watchbox/Govberg. You'll probably get like 65-70% of current market value but you'll be able to offload quick without fear of someone ripping you off through fraud. You'll just get ripped off straight up to your face.

@Benmc joined the forum in mid June, 2013. He hasn’t contributed 200 posts, but what were the rules regarding offering items for sale when he joined more than 10 years ago?

Don’t forget to factor in the price of a service. That’s the kicker with NOS. It’s an illusory concept. If it’s never been touched it needs one and once it’s had one it’s not NOS.
Edited:

If you just want cash quick without hassle, then European Watch Company or Watchbox/Govberg. You'll probably get like 65-70% of current market value but you'll be able to offload quick without fear of someone ripping you off through fraud. You'll just get ripped off straight up to your face.
True you won't get full market value but I wouldn't call it a ripoff. These companies arrange shipping and insurance, and pay you the day they receive the watch. It's a quick deal. Then they have to do the selling and all that entails. Same with C24 or going through the auction process, there you will pay fees. You'll never get full market value trying to sell it on your own, and that includes selling it on the OF Private Watch forum. Sometimes selling it to a third party is the way to go.

It appears that the OP does have selling rights here on OF so he should take some good clear pics of watch and packaging, write it up with his asking price and offer it here and see what happens. He can research prices on C24 to help determine an asking price. If that doesn't work he can look at other venues. A NOS Snoopy should be relatively easy to liquidate.
Edited: