AD - contact - speedmaster pro - new model

Posts
20
Likes
0
I am looking to buy a new Speedy Professional . I am wondering what kind of discount I could get and please Put me in touch with an AD that you have worked with if possible .

thanks,
 
Posts
10,755
Likes
16,742
You need to say where you are in the world if you are to have any chance of this request getting any meaningful response.
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
You need to say where you are in the world if you are to have any chance of this request getting any meaningful response.

75%, call 00444568890 and ask for Larry.😉
 
Posts
10,755
Likes
16,742
Don't tell him about Larry!!!!! That is my guy.
 
Posts
10,755
Likes
16,742
Smithers, use the Amnesia Ray!
Do you mean the revolver Sir?
Precisely...!
 
Posts
4,876
Likes
24,822
sbO4x9xPME4gjmVCq7f44-Q_hQXAInO-Mg4nCs-AGB8.jpg
 
Posts
34
Likes
60
75%, call 00444568890 and ask for Larry.😉
Wow, I just got a Snoopy for $2,000! Thanks for the hookup 👍
 
Posts
261
Likes
236
I am looking to buy a new Speedy Professional . I am wondering what kind of discount I could get and please Put me in touch with an AD that you have worked with if possible .

thanks,

I'd you're in the US:
909-867-5309 ask for Jenny in the back office and tell her what you're looking for. Let her know Tommy from OF sent you.
 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
Mr. Oisin seems to be at the top of the search for watches lately 😗
 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
You need to say where you are in the world if you are to have any chance of this request getting any meaningful response.

You can’t tell by the steering wheel on the car in his avatar 😗
 
Posts
18,307
Likes
27,671
Mr. Oisin seems to be at the top of the search for watches lately 😗
Oh this is not going to get old any time soon lol. 😀
 
Posts
18,737
Likes
38,888
You can’t tell by the steering wheel on the car in his avatar 😗

I'd say he's in one of the countries coloured green.

 
Posts
10,755
Likes
16,742
I'd say he's in one of the countries coloured green.

Not one of us then in the civilised world then. I’d be surprised if they even sell luxury goods there.
 
Posts
20
Likes
0
I'd you're in the US:
909-867-5309 ask for Jenny in the back office and tell her what you're looking for. Let her know Tommy from OF sent you.
Teen care camp ? Lol
 
Posts
113
Likes
108
You're probably not going to get much of any discounts on the speedy pro.