Forums Latest Members
  1. steevvvooo Apr 10, 2019

Checking in and saying hello. Long time member and reader but never posted here. Given I now have two Omega in the watch box and a third on the way I though it was about time I did!

Hesalite speedmaster has been owned about 6 years. Bought pre-owned and papers date it to 2000. I don't have the bracelet and wear it on a variety of coloured natural leather straps.

Racing speedy is a recent buy. Haven't worn it much to be honest but will try to give it more wrist time. I think this is a very underrated piece personally but not sure if it will stick around for the long term as I have a few other chronos and the hesalite above.

New York edition Seamaster has been purchased and will be collected later this month.

Lots more non Omega pieces but thought I would start with these :) Looking forward to contributing more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    dnd generator

2. dputydwg1 Apr 10, 2019

blue strap!

WatchShopping and lustrousaurus like this.
  3. steevvvooo Apr 10, 2019

I have blue, tan (as in my avatar), grey and black all in the same style :)

lustrousaurus likes this.
  4. 77deluxe Apr 10, 2019

Awesome watches. Get posting!

5. Omega-Q Apr 10, 2019

Great collection! I'm starting on my first!!!

6. NYCwatchgal Apr 10, 2019

Great pieces!

Seeing The Omega Seamaster Exclusive Boutique New York Limited Edition on your wrist is giving me second thoughts now. I tried it on back in February and really loved the dial. Couldn't pull the trigger then, but now we shall see ;)

NY Omega Seaamaster store flowers.jpg
    Als 27, sdre and 77deluxe like this.
  7. FlyingSnoopy Apr 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing.
    Enjoy them!