Forums Latest Members
  1. Bill Sohne Bill @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 9, 2016

hi everyone

Tony c , saw this on the net and sent it my way ....

Up to this point I had a 14k yellow gold Certina DS , on the shell cordavan strap .... But To y found what we think is a pink gold 18k example , mind you the dial was dipped and lost all printing , but still really cool in my opinion.

Typically in the photos the 14k is on the right side except for the rear of case and sides.

I think the Certina DS Is really cool at 36 mm in diameter case designed originally to 200 m WP AND super shock resistant.

Good Hunting
    Bill Sohne

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Eve, Tony C. and Skrotis like this.
  2. Skrotis Feb 9, 2016

Found this 18k DS2 chronometer produced 1970 last year and i have a weak spot for the DS line especially the divers from first generation. image.jpg image.jpg

3. Bill Sohne Bill @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 9, 2016

Skrotis likes this.
  4. Bill Sohne Bill @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 9, 2016

Hi Skrotis

Great looking DS-2 , just had to get the dibs request out of the way first . I happen to really like the Certina DS Line . Also agree on the divers. Just a great watch . And finding a nice steel automatic w bracelet is possible .

Good Hunting

Bill Sohne

5. Skrotis Feb 9, 2016

Hi Bill

Always open for trades and i have a smal collection of DS products unfortionally the bracelet for the DS2 sold as scrapgold before i could save it but have some bracelets in steel laying.

Best
    Patrik

6. Bill Sohne Bill @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 9, 2016

Sent a pm ....

What divers do you have ?

Bill

7. Skrotis Feb 9, 2016

Belive i cover all 200m try to make a a photo coming back next week

Best
    Patrik

8. Skrotis Feb 9, 2016

Found one photo on the iPad from first generation sorry for quality image.jpg

DirtyDozen12 and vegard_norway like this.