Forums Latest Members

SOLD A lovely Omega Constellation 14900-62 SC

1. timeismoney Dec 5, 2016

Hi All,

Up for sale is a very nice Stainless Steel Omega Constellation 14900-62 SC with a smooth running non-date caliber 551. I have no service document but the watch was serviced in July 2014 by its watchmaker owner prior to my purchase. The movement is clean and starts with a quick shake and with decent amplitude. The SS case is very clean and all facets are still very well defined. There are light swirls on the case and case back due to its age but the medallion is in fantastic shape with all stars intact. The lovely champagne Pie Pan sunburst dial is original with a lovely patina, the only flaw on the dial is a missing hatch mark at 10 o' clock. I am not sure what was the cause of it but it is barely noticeable, please refer to pictures for details.The ebony inlaid dial furnitures are all intact and add another layer of classiness to this classic. All the hands are correct and in good shape, as is the crown. All in all, a stunning piece.

Please see the pictures as part of the description, feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Sales are final unless watch is not as described. I am asking for $1600 head only or a close reasonable offer via Paypal. Domestic shipping will be on me, international buyer pays for shipping of choice.

Thank you OF for the space and thanks for viewing!

IMG_2160.JPG IMG_2153.JPG IMG_2155.JPG IMG_2156.JPG IMG_2157.JPG IMG_2158.JPG IMG_2159.JPG IMG_2167.JPG IMG_2168.JPG IMG_2169.JPG IMG_2171.JPG IMG_2172.JPG IMG_2213.JPG IMG_2214.JPG

thomas213, ahartfie, GregH and 10 others like this.