Forums Latest Members
  1. Cosd Aug 25, 2016

Good morning people.

Quick question today if I may.

Had My Aqua Terra since January, bought from Ernest Jones, and it is a little tight. It was adjusted at the shop and I can wear it between my wrist and hand, but if it rides back past the wrist it won't come back down without me having to wiggle it down.
    I think I need to remove a half link and add a hole one.

It's more about time rather than saving me a few pounds to get it adjusted again, but is this something that I could do myself? I don't want to end up scratching the watch or marking the screws on the bracelet.

Do myself or go back to shop?

Cos

2. dx009 Aug 25, 2016

You can certainly do it on your own (with a few tools) but if you haven't done it before it's better to take it to someone that can do it professionally.

3. Tiny Iota Could potentially be the Official OF Stalker ™ Aug 25, 2016

Last time I had a bracelet resized, I went to the Omega Boutique on Regent Street. Didn't buy the watch from an OB but they were happy to resize it for me for free. I don't know if that's policy or at the discretion of the staff, but it was a nice touch.

RegF likes this.
  4. Cosd Aug 25, 2016

Thanks for that.

As I said, I wasn't after saving a few quid, it was time rather than anything else and getting to a boutique or the Watford store my wife bought it from....

GuiltyBoomerang likes this.