A little help required

Hello, all and one. A fellow Longines Enthusiast Said this may be the right forum for a little bit of assistance with my 1940s Longines Tre Tacche Mid Size I have recently acquired. I’m really struggling to identify the dial which has me worried in a moment of impulse I have purchased a Frankenstein watch. I wondered if any of you fine folk maybe able to shed any light on this reference for me. Any help very gratefully received.

Hands are replacements, but rest of watch looks good. Possibly a 12.68z movement

loved these watches must have had at least 20 of the 10.68 and 10L models.

I used to place low dome mineral glass on them and little ball crowns for a military look

built like a tank cases

addendum

if it’s the crystal distorting something on the dial. 8 looks oddly shaped as the does the small second dial, but I think it must be the crystal. Can’t distort the small second chapter. Not sure on the eight index
Edited:

What is the question exactly? You can request historical info from Longines to learn more about the watch.

Hands are replacements, but rest of watch looks good. Possibly a 12.68z movement

loved these watches must have had at least 20 of the 10.68 and 10L models.

I used to place low dome mineral glass on them and little ball crowns for a military look

built like a tank cases

addendum

if it’s the crystal distorting something on the dial. 8 looks oddly shaped as the does the small second dial, but I think it must be the crystal. Can’t distort the small second chapter. Not sure on the eight index
Thanks for getting back to me. Seller says hands original just re lumed. What makes you say replacement out of interest?

Thanks for getting back to me. Seller says hands original just re lumed. What makes you say replacement out of interest?

those hands are a common design and as the lime didn’t match the index color. Assumed replaced