Forums Latest Members

A hodinkee and omega... (audio cut off)

1. jsalasrush Feb 21, 2017

so no pictures of the Basel novelties!?!?

I feel betrayed. :-(

2. AndyUK Feb 21, 2017

Disappointing stream, the audio was poor for the CEO interview, the questions asked were poor given that there were so few, if you are only going to ask about 6 questions then don't make two of them "How do you get to be Omega CEO?" and "Had you heard of Omega as a child?", and then they cut off the gift that the CEO was giving them and a total tease about the Basel 2017 watches! Overall very disappointing and way shorter than I thought it was going to be.

Don Bocadillo likes this.
  3. jsalasrush Feb 21, 2017

They should have showed the watches to everybody. Not just those in attendance.

4. marcn Enough space to say witty Feb 21, 2017

On the upside: As far as I know, they only announced this event early this morning. Because...

On the downside: It was basically pointless to watch online; the only point would be to be there in person to see all that sweet pre-Basel goodness. Petros was cool though! Didn't get a wrist check on Raynald, which seems like it would be a total no-brainer, but whatevs.

5. Jwit Not a doctor, but plays one on ΩF Feb 21, 2017

I think Raynald was wearing a DSOTM

6. repoman Feb 21, 2017

If I heard right, they are having a limited edition tribute to Gene Cernan this year. If so, that is F'ING AWESOME!!!!!!!