A Deep Dive into the 105.012-65 Reference and what is a true 'Moon-Spec' 105.012-65 Speedmaster.

Posts
757
Likes
1,069
Very interesting read and incredible work, congrats and thanks for your work!
 
Posts
974
Likes
4,112
Extremely interesting study. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
 
Posts
659
Likes
1,238
Two very nice articles, a lot of fantastic watches...
Congrats and thanks!
 
Posts
567
Likes
1,112
Amazing detail! Many things I would never have noticed.
 
Posts
1,565
Likes
3,678
Nadav, you are a genius.
Thank you so much for the input 👍
 
Posts
1,306
Likes
5,825
Very interesting read. Many thanks for sharing your research.
 
Posts
676
Likes
4,344
Thanks for sharing, and DIBS (yes the one in the picture)!
 
Posts
441
Likes
1,385
Yeah… fine, now I need such a great looking 105.012-65 too. Thanks…
 
Posts
345
Likes
633
Thoroughly observant and engaging well written. I applaud you for the depth and clarity of the approach taken.

This analytical frame of mind is what attracts me towards vintage.
 
Posts
446
Likes
1,722
For those of you who might have missed my latest blog post, I believe you'll find some interesting information here:

Thanks for a really enjoyable and informative read. The deep dive on mid-cases was great too! Keep up the good work 👍
 
Posts
38
Likes
21
Thank you. What a great read. I couldn't help but keep on going back to my 105-012-65 to see how it compared.