Forums Latest Members
  1. Kobus Aug 20, 2016

I was at a general auction today.

This Tag came up, although it did not really interest me, it went for so cheap I “had” to buy it.

Questions:

1. First pic on my wrist second on wife’s. (a) Is it too small for me, (b) Is it too big for the wife.

2. Bracelet is too small for me. Get a new steel bracelet might be too costly for this watch. Would leather suite this watch? Colour?

3. Dump it……. :unsure:

Thanks

tag me.jpg tag t.jpg

Edited Aug 20, 2016
  2. al128 unsolicited co-moderation giverer Aug 20, 2016

tough call ... that's why I kinda manage to restrain me more and more on too-good-to-be-true deals - but then again, I do have a couple of those in a drawer :D

having said that, ... I'd go cheap, slap on a nato and use it as summer/beach/chores watch - and call it a day... :whistling:

Longitude likes this.
  3. Birky101 Aug 20, 2016

Sell it to me !!!

Sent from my Harrier Tab from EE using Tapatalk

4. Huus Aug 20, 2016

It looks well on your wrist, to big for the wives wrist. Putting it on leather is a good idea and it having a silver dial it is suitable for various colours. I am certain Tag sells a rubber deployant straps that 'll suit this model if you wanted to go that way. I have a Tag myself in black on rubber. A Nato is another, cheaper option. Timefactors in the UK sell 2 piece Nato's with deployant that I find very comfortable. And if you want to move it on, Birky 'll take it of your hands.

Foo2rama likes this.
  5. Kobus Aug 21, 2016

New leather strap.

Not bad I think.

tl2.jpg tl.jpg

Edited Aug 21, 2016
    Jwit likes this.
  6. Kobus Aug 21, 2016

The black hands bother me a bit.

Might have been better with the lume on.

7. Kobus Aug 22, 2016

Thanks for the (few) replies.

8. Matty01 Port Adelaide's No.1 Fan Aug 22, 2016

Size looks good on your wrist I reckon

GuiltyBoomerang likes this.
  9. GuiltyBoomerang Aug 22, 2016

It'ss got nice wrist presence, and the hands complement the strap :) I have a red F1 from back when they were first introduced, all rubber like an expensive Swatch...