Forums Latest Members
  1. M'Bob May 8, 2018

Learn from the comic master, Robin Williams. Seek help immediately if you notice similar symptoms (from an article about his recent biography):

"The author writes that on the night before he hanged himself Williams 'began to fixate on some of the designer wrist watches that he owned and grew fearful that they were in danger of being stolen.' He took several of them and stuffed them in a sock and drove them to a friend’s house nearby for safekeeping."

eugeneandresson likes this.
  2. BlackTalon This Space for Rent May 8, 2018

Uh oh, he must have thought his wife caught wind of the purchases...

...it's no longer sounding like a suicide...

Deafboy, Fritz, OMGRLX and 1 other person like this.
  3. vbrad26 May 8, 2018

I can only imagine the things that were going thorough that guys head in the time leading up to his suicide....

4. ulackfocus May 8, 2018

While I like the dark sense of humor portrayed in your post, for some reason I just can't bring myself to "Like" it considering it does make light of one of my all time favorite entertainer's death.

However, don't let that stop you from joining the fraternity of us Sarcastic Kool Kids here at ΩF. Keep up the good work. Before you know it you'll be on the council sitting between M'Bob and efauser.

dxholdren and Foo2rama like this.
  5. BlackTalon This Space for Rent May 8, 2018

Heh, I figured I was towing a line with it.

ulackfocus likes this.
  6. M'Bob May 8, 2018

Williams would probably think it was funny, so I'm giving it a thumbs-up...though I do appreciate the sentiment of The Squire-el.

7. SeanO May 8, 2018

so long as it wasn't a sock full of sheepmasters...

8. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. May 9, 2018

Speaking of comedians and watches...

I was under the weather a bit today and started watching “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee” my god Seinfeld has an inexhaustible supply of Breitlings. I stopped counting at 5 different Models.

Kevin Hart rocks a nice sky dweller though.

9. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker May 9, 2018

For me this is an oxymoron. That is one fugly watch IMO...

rcs914 likes this.
  10. dxholdren May 9, 2018

Kevin Hart actually has quite an extensive wrist watch collection. Many can be seen on a YouTube video he does showing some of them off