Forums Latest Members

SOLD 8 packages - Straps & a few other things...

1. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Nov 25, 2015

Cleaning out my strap "collection" over the Thanksgiving break, in set packages. All straps are either new, or very lightly worn except as otherwise noted. Packages are as shown. I'll be glad to sell you one strap, but the price is the same as the whole package. Not taking offers at this time, the price is the price. For the sequence-challenged, the photo of the package is BELOW the description.

The price for each set is shown, shipping in the US is included, outside the US please add US$5 for postage. All will ship via USPS postal service. Buyers assume all risk once shipped, and absolutely no returns.

First come first served. PM me with the package you want and your shipping address. Please wait for me to respond before sending payment.

Package One - US$50.27
    Four 18mm straps - Hadley Roma PVD mesh, patterned G-10 Nato, oiled-leather open-end (tab) strap, generic SS mesh two-piece.
    image.jpeg

Package Two - US$76.02
    One folded metal watch stand & three 20mm straps - one black horween zulu (jannoxx-made, some light marks on leather from pulling it through fixed lugs), three generic fabric two-piece straps (black, brown, OD green)
    image.jpeg

Package Three - US$100.00

Strap Sponsor package. You're just sending me money, and will receive ... Nothing. I'll buy some more straps.

Package Four - US$22.70
    One tan 20mm G10, one black 20mm G10, one OD green 18mm G10, one 16mm brown leather three-piece bund
    image.jpeg

Package Five - US$74.83
    One 20mm brown "vulcano" GLS strap (worn once), one black/gray 20mm G10
    image.jpeg

Package Six - US$45.43
    one 18mm black suede leather (Keleran, unopened), one 20mm black G10, onc 20mm, black/blue G10, one 18mm red white and blue G10.
    image.jpeg

Package Seven - US$27.43
    Tissot three-hander, and a an old pin lever Travel Sport chrono. Tissot runs well, didn't check timekeeping. The other doesn't run, just sits there looking good.
    image.jpeg image.jpeg

Package Eight - US$ 31.87
    Two stainless steel 18mm bracelets with folding clasp. One is new (straight end links), one is vintage (curved end links) One 16mm OD green nato.
    image.jpeg

2. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Nov 25, 2015

PACKAGES ONE, TWO, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, AND EIGHT NOW SOLD!

Thanks to the buyer, and thanks to OF for this marketplace.

MULTIPLE #THREE PACKAGES STILL AVAILABLE! ;)

Edited Nov 26, 2015