Forums Latest Members
  1. tefl Mar 31, 2019

I made an offer that was accepted, paid soon after, and he shipped the same day.

The watch was advertised as like new with no marks. After receiving it, I can say it looks brand new and I couldn't be happier.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from 6scape.

2. chiahead7 Jun 27, 2019

6scape is a scammer and *NO ONE* should buy from him. I've been chasing this guy for 3 weeks now after sending him payment for an Omega Speedmaster that he posted on Rolex Forums. At first I was just trying to get the watch shipped, but now I'm just hoping for a refund.

As part of my vetting, I saw this reference (which appeared to be from a fairly active poster) and contacted another reference on Rolex Forums with a decent post history (mrk pixben), who spoke highly of 6scape. The red flag should have been when 6scape insisted on wire transfer instead of PayPal, citing a bad experience he had recently where his buyer pulled back his money but wound up getting the watch. Suspicious, I did some additional diligence, including requesting several pictures of the watch set to a specific time with my name written next to it (to show he actually had possession of it), and texting and talking to him by cell phone. It gave me enough comfort to move forward and I wired him the money.

At this point I've exchanged about 50 emails with him and have nothing to show for it. I'm in the process of retaining an attorney to sue him. Lesson learned -- if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!!! Please learn from my mistake and do NOT do business with this guy.