50th Silver Snoopy Added

Finally added the 50th Silver Snoopy to the watch rotation! Fits perfectly and feels great on the wrist. It is such a fun watch especially with Snoopy on the dial and the rotating Earth and animated Snoopy/rocket on the back.

My only complaint is the OEM strap (very uncomfortable) and swapped it out real quick for two piece NATOs.

A few pics:

snoopy1.jpg

snoopy2.jpg

snoopy4.jpg

snoopy3.jpg

Like 16
Congratulations. A good combination with the strap. I’m still on the waiting list…

Congrats! Agree the oem strap is not the most comfortable at first but it needs to be broken in and gets a some what comfortable. I love the look of the oem strap, would be nice to find a aftermarket strap that looks identical but is super comfortable.

Congrats on your Silver Snoopy! I don't think my day will come, but I will live vicariously through all of you that have them.

That watch is a strap monster...almost anything works.

NASA Snoops1.jpg

Like 3
Repeating myself again, be patient with that stiff OEM strap. I am 99% sure it is that way by design. Once it molds to your wrist, it is incredible. Very comfortable and holds the watch in place. To keep the watch stable on a soft strap, it will have to be worn pretty tight.

Finally added the 50th Silver Snoopy to the watch rotation! Fits perfectly and feels great on the wrist. It is such a fun watch especially with Snoopy on the dial and the rotating Earth and animated Snoopy/rocket on the back.

My only complaint is the OEM strap (very uncomfortable) and swapped it out real quick for two piece NATOs.

A few pics:

snoopy1.jpg

snoopy2.jpg

snoopy4.jpg

snoopy3.jpg
What an addition!

Repeating myself again, be patient with that stiff OEM strap. I am 99% sure it is that way by design. Once it molds to your wrist, it is incredible. Very comfortable and holds the watch in place. To keep the watch stable on a soft strap, it will have to be worn pretty tight.

Thanks for the insight. I'm cool with the NATO options. Every Speedy that I've owned I've tended to put it on NATOs so Snoopy on a NATO is no different for me. But good to have options